The Model Home Look warrants workmanship for a period of six months from the date of substantial completion:
This Standard Limited Warranty applies and is limited as follows:
1. To the property only as long as it remains in the possession of the original owner.
2. To the construction work that has not been subject to accident, misuse or abuse.
3. To the construction work that has not been modified, altered, defaced, or had repairs made or attempted by others.
4. That The Model Home Look be immediately notified in writing within ten (10) days of first knowledge of defect by owner or his agent.
5. That The Model Home Look shall be given first opportunity to make any repairs, replacements or corrections to the defective construction at no cost to owner within a reasonable period of
6. Under no circumstances shall The Model Home Look be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for damage to any person or property whatsoever for any special, indirect, secondary or
consequential damages of any nature however arising out of the use or inability to use because of the construction defect.
Care & Cleaning
For best results, keep the following in mind when caring for
Always test your cleaning solution on an inconspicuous area before applying to the entire surface.
Wipe surfaces clean and rinse completely with water immediately after applying cleaner. Rinse and dry any overspray that lands on nearby surfaces.
Do not allow cleaner to soak.
Use a soft, dampened sponge or cloth. Never use an abrasive material such as a brush or scouring pad to clean surfaces.